Thursday, June 7, 2007

Back in Touch, and Running

Wednesday: Ran 4 miles, walked 1. Finished with some weights for upper body.

Side note: i just received my replacement phone for the replacement phone that i received b/c i broke my original phone (see this post for details on that).

The first replacement would only work at Starbucks, and NOWHERE else. Doesn't make much sense to me but that's the way it worked.

Now, i have a phone that is working again!!! i feel so great to have reliable means of communication with the outside world. i am needing to catch up with so many of you guys so i'll try to get started on that today. :)

Now that i have my a working phone, may the calls resume! Also, if you left a message for me in the past week and a half, i probably did not get it b/c my sim card was deleted as well. i think i only lost a few numbers in all of this so that is wonderful news to me (b/c i have no idea how i would go about getting all the numbers back that i lost).

Almost done with the curriculum for the camp in Oregon. i'm so stoked about it and can't wait to spend some time with the students and adults at camp!

No comments: