Friday, June 15, 2007

Chiropractor

Thursday: Took off.

After my lunch meeting today, i headed over to Back In Motion to get an adjustment because my back is causing quite a bit of pain and feels like it's on the verge of getting worse.

These guys were great and it was so easy to work with Armstrong Chiropractic in Temple and Back In Motion in Beaverton, OR. Both of these places have been so kind and helpful! i'm very thankful for Armstrong Chiropractic for the past three years of quality service and i'm thankful for BIM for working me on short notice and really trying to get me better while i'm here.

i have another appointment soon (either Friday or Monday) where they will show me how to tape my feet to help my back and all this other stuff to improve my running techniques. Pretty pumped about that!

Hopefully i'll be able to get back to the gym tomorrow and at least walk a little and lift some weights.

No comments: