Thursday, May 31, 2007

A day to forget...and the dreaded cell phone plunge

Wednesday: 4.1 on Elliptical, 2.5 on treadmill, 2.1 on bike. Once again, i pumped some iron for my arms.

i decided that i would go for a soak in the whirlpool after this workout b/c i thought it would be good for my shins. The hot tub was nice but i had to share it with some naked guy! Not sure what the fascination is with old guys going nude in the whirlpool. So, i didn't stay long. :)

On another note: Yesterday i dropped my phone into a whirlpool of sorts (a porcelain whirlpool)! Apparently the SLVR by Motorola isn't water-proof. If you really want to know the more details, you can ask. :)

Anyway, Dani put it in the dryer to see if that would work because we've heard of people having success with that. Now, if that works, i'll have to get over the mental block of putting the phone up to my ear that has taken the dreaded plunge into the porcelain tank of death. (It's a long story)

So, if you need to get a hold of me, the best way for now is my e-mail.

No comments: