Saturday, May 5, 2007

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

My keyboard for my laptop works great, especially the letter "k". It's actually driving me crazy because there is something wrong with this one letter. You don't have to press it down and it will type! So, i'll be typing something really important (or not so important) and look up to see kkkkkkkkkkk all over the page.

On a good note, i found a spot in our duplex that kkkkkk clearwire picks up! It's at the top of my desk which is about k6 feet in the air. So, as long as i don't move it or my computer or myself (i guess), i have internet. This will have to do for the next 6 months! :)

We just signed a contract yesterday to build in a new division in the Temple/Belton area...i know, it's the area we just moved from! It's crazy how God shows us what we need to do sometimes. i don't think we would have k listened or realized that He wanted us back in this area if we hadn't moved away. i'm thankful for His grace that we only got into a 6 month lease up here.

There is a lot going on, i will post more after we've called some of you guys!

much love, grace, and peace...and kkkkk's :)!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

I had the same problem with my keyboard, but it was the letter J.


It was DIRTY.