Friday, May 11, 2007

It's Official

We're going to have a baby! Baby #3 is actively draining my wife of all of her energy and health. She is in the first trimester so she is tired, sick, weak, and sick. Our first two girls are running all over the place with me trying to stay afloat. It's actually rather humurous for me to think about trying to do all the stuff that my wife usually does on her own.

i'm not NEARLY as good at it as she is. Much props to me wife! i've also realized how much i revert back to how i was raised in dealing with my children when i get so exhuasted and frazzled.

The other day when we were in the car by ourselves, i just started driving without really knowing how i was going to get to our destination. After a while, my wife said that she thought i took the long way (which i did). To that i replied, "i feel like my brain is frozen. i can't picture where i'm going or how to get there (which i usually do as soon as we decide where we need to go)."

i'm definitely thankful for my family and my wife. She does an incredible job with our girls! i'm not at that level yet. :)

life is fun!

1 comment:

kacole said...

Yea for baby #3!!! At least the morning-noon-night sickness lasts a pretty short amount of time - relatively speaking. :) Then you just have the heartburn, difficulty bending over to put your shoes on, allergies with no meds, swollen feet - stuff like that. Good times!

But seriously - I am going to hope for a boy so that my boy will have a friend to play with!