Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MommyDani78

I love my wife. I LOVE watching Jesus in her, live through her and radically change her life. The way He expresses Himself through her challenges, encourages, and spurs me on in my faith as well.

We've always connected spiritually. However, since Christmas, there has been a deeper connection in our spirits that we hadn't experience before. It's been really sweet. Not only has this connection between us been incredible to experience, but it has also greatly increased our feelings towards each other.

I can honestly say that I feel more in love with her and have stronger feelings for her than I've ever had...even when we were first dating. It is an incredible blessing to my soul to share life with her and experience our life in Jesus together.

She has a blog also...it's MUCH better than mine (and I'm not just saying that because she's my wife). :)

Her latest post in very moving and honest. If you have time, please read it...it will be worth it! You can find it here or just go to her blog here.

No comments: