Thursday, August 9, 2007

Running Update

i've been running and trying to stay on pace with my goal of a half-marathon next spring. Things are going well and we've been pretty busy. My sister-in-law is in town and i'm getting ready for our next retreat.

Last night, i ran 4 miles and walked .5 as well as lifting weights. I ran over 5 miles two nights ago and i think my legs were a bit frazzled after that which is why i shortened the run last night.

i was a little saddened that i actually had to listen to my body and slow down (a sign that i'm getting older). :) i didn't want to get hurt so i just cut my run short. That's quite the contrast to when i was in high school and college (although i never ran as far as i'm running now). It's kinda fun being in shape again though. :)

Also, our good friend just had her baby!!! Dani and i can't wait to visit and meet the new addition to the R and K family.

No comments: