Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Apps for iPhone

Last night I downloaded several of the free apps for the iPhone, most of which are pretty cool. One of the apps I put on my phone has a list of several restaurants and allows you to check the nutritional facts on their menus, as well as find the closest restaurant of choice.

Another app is what I used to post the previous post of Dani sitting across from me at TGI Fridays during our 7th Anniversary dinner on June 23rd. It was fun!

This application lets you take a picture and post it directly to a blog of your choice, adding the title, description, and tag and then uploads immediately. Pretty cool stuff.

I can't wait to try out the one that lets you listen to music on your phone and mix/scratch while the song is playing. Rock on! I've always wanted to be a dj...I can live the dream, kinda.

No comments: