Sunday, July 13, 2008

Daddy's Weekend

This weekend, Dani had a "Mama's Getaway" and I stayed home with our three girls. It's been fun...and tiring. Dani does a much better job than me at running the house and keeping everything in order.

Anyway, this morning we were planning on going to church. The older two dressed themselves while I gave our baby a bath and got her dressed (with a dress Dani set out before she left). While I got ready, everyone hung out in my bedroom and the older two drank a bunch of water by filling up their cups in the bathroom sink.

After I got dressed, I fed baby while I thought the older two were going to the restroom for the last potty trip before we left.

I loaded everyone up for church, almost 30 minutes late for the service, and we headed off. The ride to church was a bunch of fun as we listened to one of the girls' favorite cd's: Alan Jackson singing a bunch of hymns.

When we pulled up to church, I started to get the girls out of the car when I noticed something...S had pottied in her seat!!!

So, we loaded back up and headed home. No church today.

1 comment:

Socoteanu said...

hilarious! Yet another example of how mom's are irreplaceable, I would bet this would not have happened under mom's watch.