Tuesday, September 25, 2007

REMEDY is here!

DC*B rocks it again and brings a cd packed full of powerful songs and incredible lyrics. This is definitely worth buying. I am so glad I was able to go to the cd Release Party last night and hear it all live. It was awesome!

It is also so cool getting to go to UBC every Sunday. It's a great place and getting involved in their Sunday school time has been wonderful for Dani and me. One of the things that is talked about a lot around UBC is how the songs that the band writes are written from the community experience at UBC. Last night, as I was listening to Remedy, I really understood this. Here are the lyrics:

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
The love in this place
Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
The grace in this place
Can you feel it?

Everytime I walk into UBC or hang out with other UBC-ers, I feel it. I think that rocks!

Anyway, get the cd!

No comments: