Monday, July 9, 2007

Running in My Neighborhood

Saturday and Sunday i ran around my neighborhood because the Y closes earlier than it does Monday-Thursday. i'm not sure how far i ran but i ran for 30 minutes on Saturday and 25 on Sunday.

i would have run longer on Sunday but there was thunder and lightening so i quit early.

It's been kinda fun changing it up a little and running with my dog, Gracie. She's a German Shephard and a great dog. It's been a while since i took her for a jog with me and she is a bit out of shape (we let her run around a lot closeby but i guess it doesn't keep her in shape as well). By the time i stopped running and started walking, she has been panting heavily with her tongue out several inches. She's so tired she starts dragging her back claws on the ground! It's kinda funny.

i think she likes it though because she gets excited when she sees me putting my running stuff on.

No comments: