Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back Home

i'm finally home from San Antonio! i had a great time. It was fun getting to know the students from Faith Bible Church and spending time with Bill Loveless. My trips to S.A. are always great times of refreshing and encouragement. My entire outlook is usually totally different and my faith strengthened everytime i get to spend time down there.

WHile at the retreat, i went mountain biking (which i've never really done before). i realized that i'm not very good at it. i ended up going on s trail all by myself, which we were warned not to do because of the mountain lions, and spent half the time either flying over the front handle bars or walking next to the bike up a steep hill. The palms of my hands are still healing. :)

i will say, it's a tough work-out and pretty enjoyable once it's over. i'm glad to be back though and glad to have the Y in my sights again.

No comments: