Monday, April 7, 2008

Theologian Quiz

There is a fun quiz you can take that will tell you what theologian you most closely relate with. I'm not sure that I answered every question accurately seeing as how I've forgotten a lot of what I learned in seminary so some of the terminology was a blast from the past...and I'm not sure I remembered everything correctly.

That being said, I guess I'm pretty much in line with Karl Barth. You can take the quiz by clicking on the link under the picture of Karl Barth below or you can click here.






Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Karl Barth

The daddy of 20th Century theology. You perceive liberal theology to be a disaster and so you insist that the revelation of Christ, not human experience, should be the starting point for all theology.


Karl Barth


100%

Jonathan Edwards


80%

Martin Luther


73%

John Calvin


67%

Anselm


67%

Jürgen Moltmann


60%

Charles Finney


53%

Augustine


47%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


40%

Paul Tillich


40%




I'd love to know who you're matched with...

1 comment:

slothsrcool said...

That was fun. Thanks for that. I was Anselm, and Barth was second.