Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Travels

We loaded up the car Thursday morning to go down to Bryan for our family's Thanksgiving Day meals and get-together but didn't realize what we were really embarking on.

This is a trip I've made most of my life. I know how to get to Bryan/College Station. However, on this day, I forgot. We took off for this short hour and a half trip, and three hours later ended up at our destination. :)

I had a few memory lapses that were aided by some poorly marked roads and we ended up in Austin (not really a part of our trip). The good news is that our girls got a nap in during the last half of the drive and it made the drive back home go by pretty quickly.

At least we made it...and at least we got to watch the Cowboys win! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: