Sunday, October 28, 2007

We're Moving

After 6 months, we're finally moving! We are excited, nervous, and a bit scared to jump into this new path on our journey.

I'm painting the next few days so I'll be offline. I'll try to blog later this week though. I can't believe it's actually here.

On a related note, we're learning more about dependence and trust on Christ than we've ever been stretched to know before. It's thrilling to be on this adventure with Dani.

No matter what has happened, Christ has been with us and taken care of us and proven faithful, trustworthy, and our provider. We are learning in a very real way that He is all we need. He IS enough! It's a hard truth at times because we have loved so many other things for most of our lives. It's hard but good at the same time.

Have a good week and I'll post again soon.

Grace&Peace.

1 comment:

kacole said...

Yea for moving back to T-town!!!